ALL DEPOSITS are NON-REFUNDABLE, if something unforeseen should happen to the puppy while still in our care, your deposit will be transferred to the next available puppy of your choice. *We reserve the right not to sell or to terminate a deposit, at such time all deposits will be returned, unless it is buyers fault and payments have not been made on time.
PLEASE BE SURE YOU WANT OR CAN HAVE THE PUPPY
NON- REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS will hold the puppy until 8 weeks old if not weaned. Full payment and shipping cost must be paid in full by 8 weeks old to plan shipping arrangements. (Or unless other arrangements have been agreed upon between both parties and is in writing)
NO PUPPY LEAVES HERE UNTIL I FEEL ITS READY.
I want to make my customers happy, but my first responsibility is to my puppies.
**Checks can be used for deposits as long as they have time to clear before the puppy will be picked up or shipped.
If your puppy is not paid in full (including shipping) or picked up by 9 weeks old, your non refundable deposit will be lost , and the puppy will go back up for sale.
We do ship at buyers expense and use a transport company that goes from my door to yours. You can find info on them under the transport tab on the website. We currently do not fly pups, although you may fly in and take the pup back with you as a carry on.
****CASH ONLY on pick up.
***NO PERSONAL CHECKS WHEN PICKING UP YOUR PUPPY****
** We Gladly Accept Major Credit Cards and Paypal.. Please add 4 % to your total
We are located outside Greenville, ohio
***We do not guarantee size or color of puppies as adults or show and breeding ability***
(We can only estimate...and give parents size & colors)
*** All puppies will be sold as pets with CKC Registration. We do now register all breeds with the CKC (Continental Kennel Club) and ACC ( American Cockapoo Club) We do have some AKC lines, but do not often register with that registry except for a Champion bred pair of Cocker Spaniels we have. Keep in mind...you can get a poorly bred dog from any registry, we strive to keep our breeding to healthy, sound adults.
Our Health Warranty
Customers picking up their puppy will be given this contract . If shipping , then once you purchase a puppy from Brodricks Barkery, you agree to the same contract.
1. That the above described dog is a (purebred) or (designer breed) and is registered with either the CKC, AKC or ACC. Papers taken________. Papers will be mailed to you, within 180 days _________ full—limited.
2. Health Guarantee. A buyer my have the dog checked by a licensed veterinarian within 7 days of purchase. IF the dog is found not to be in good health, it may be returned for a full refund within 7 days, provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected within those 7 days. If you choose not to have the pup examined by a veterinarian within 7 days, you waive your right to return the pup. Any return of the pup will be at the buyers expense.
3. Great care has been take to control and eliminate parasites such as intestinal worms, coccidiosis, fleas, mites, etc. Since these conditions are somewhat common, we cannot guarantee this puppy will be totally parasite free. Because these conditions are easily treated, they are not conditions that will constitute return or a preplacement of the puppy.
4. Should the puppy die before reaching a year of age due to a genetic defect or be diagnosed with a life threatening genetic defect, it will be replaced with a puppy of equal value or 100% of your purchase price be applied toward a puppy of greater value. If a similar puppy is not available at the time, one will be selected from the first available litter. If shipping is required, it will be at the buyers expense. If the dog should die within the first year, Seller is to be notified within 48 hours of the death. An autopsy/necropsy MUST be preformed to determine the exact cause of death before validating this agreement. The expense of the autopsy/necropsy shall be at the buyers expense. WRITTEN PROOF WILL BE REQUIRED TO VERIFY ALL THE ABOVE.
5. The dog will NOT be replaced if it should die from conditions resulting from abuse, neglect, accident or sickness contracted after purchase. Hypoglycemia is NOT considered a genetic defect. This is strictly a genetic health guarantee.
6. The seller does NOT guarantee size, conformation, color or breeding ability of this pup.
7. This guarantee extends to the original purchaser only. If the pup is resold, given away or transfers ownership, guarantee is void.
8. You, as the owner, are REQUIRED to a) keep dog current on all vaccinations, b) keep dog on monthly heartworm preventative, and c) if illness occurs, the dog is to receive immediate veterinarian care and all prescribed treatment is to be followed.
9. THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONISBLE FOR ANY VETERINARIAN COSTS INCURRED BY THE DOG.
10. SHOULD THE BUYER DECIDE TO NOT RETURN THE DOG THAT HAS BEEN DEEMED TO HAVE A GENETIC DEFECT, SAID BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSUMING ALL CARE AND EXPENSES RELATED TO THAT DEFECT. SELLER WILL NOT PAY ANY BILLS FOR THE DOG AND WILL NOT REFUND MONEY ON A DOG THAT BUYER CHOOSES TO KEEP.
11. _____Umbilical Hernia Present upon exam.
WHEREFORE the above named Seller and Buyer have executed the foregoing contract of sale on this _______________
day of _________________________ at Greenville, State of Ohio, We have read this contract, understand fully and acknowledge the receipt of the same. We are not relying on any verbal statements not contained herein.
We will ALWAYS take back one of our own puppies if you can't keep it. We DO NOT buy them back. So please be sure you want the puppy or can have it before your purchase,or before a non-refundable deposit is made.
An umbilical hernia is the most common type of hernia found in puppies. In the case of umbilical hernias, a portion of fat or internal organs protrudes through an incompletely closed umbilical ring. Umbilical hernias may be present at birth, or may be acquired. The most common means of acquiring an umbilical hernia is as a result of the umbilical cord being severed too close to the abdominal wall.
In most cases umbilical hernias are small and reduce as the puppy grows. Generally, by the time the pup is six months old the umbilical hernia will shrink and disappear on its own. If the pup has a large hernia, or one that can be pushed into the abdomen with a finger, consult your veterinarian regarding possible surgical repair.